Hi ladies, Amazon Prime Day is here!! There are soooo many freaking good deals that can’t be miss so I wanted to share a quick guide of some of my favorite finds. Don’t forget that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is in two days. Read my Pro Tips here and subscribe to email here so you never miss a deal!
So without a do…
For the Girl-On-The-Go:
1. FitBit Blaze $128, Was: $220 – I feel naked without it. It helps me kick my butt into gear! It tracks my heart rate, steps, stairs climbed, calories burned, active minutes, miles, exercise, and sleep.
2. Vitamin C Serum $16, Was: $36 – This is the BEST kept secret for younger looking skin! NO JOKE!
3. Wireless Bluetooth Headset $20, was $60 – Great headphones and they stay on no matter what kind of exercise I do. If other headphones have trouble staying on when you’re active, these will fit you really well! Worth the $20!
4. Delsey Luggage $80, Was: $159 – I have a Delsey luggage and the quality is impeccable! You get 30% off at checkout.
5. Clarisonic Mia FIT $130, Was $219 – I have had an original Clarisonic; got this one for traveling. It is perfect. Make sure you put it on its charger overnight as it takes awhile to fully charge.
6. Portable Charger $23, Was: $47 – THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!! I am constantly on my phone and my battery is drained so it doesn’t last. I always make sure to have a portable charger when I am out for the day!
7. Kindle $90, Was $120 – Let me guess: you love books, but you’re not sure you want to get a kindle because you love the feel of books, right? I’m here to tell you this is a perfect balance of both. I honestly love this because its so portable. Great for travels and on-the-go!
For the Home:
8. Makeup Organizer $25, Was $55 – As a product junkie, I can’t keep my products off my counter… until now!!
9. Bamboo Wood Home Audio Wireless Speakers $65, Was: $199 – This is a great alternative for Bose at a lower price point. The design is timeless and fits any decor and the sound fills a room or works well outdoors and is plenty loud. The battery seems to last roughly 6-8 hours of continuous play.
10. Echo Dot + Philips Hue White Starter Kit: $85, Was: $119 – Move over Bill Gates, we can now control our lights with our voice too! 😉
11. Bissell Multi Reach Cordless Stick Vacuum $229, Was: $339 – I love this vacuum! It’s so light and easy to use. Great for under couches/chairs/furniture to get out all the hiding dust bunnies. It’s very light in my hand and so much easier to use to clean my wood floors vs the older big traditional vacuum!
12. iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner $250, Was: $375 – For those of us who are too busy (or lazy) to vacuum on the daily!
13. Cool Mist Humidifier $39.99, Was: $100 – This is a must have especially if you live in a dryer area. Very easy to use and make the room feel cool and very useful specially in summer time. But useful in winter since we have the heat blasting and it dries out the air. Personally I highly recommend this Humidifier!
14. Copper Cups $20 – Set of 2 Moscow Mule lovers rejoice!!