I’d thought I’d share with you all my Christmas wishlist. Actually some of these items I couldn’t wait to receive so I might or might not have bought it for myself already… 😉 Can you guess which one? My MUST HAVE on this list is definitely #3 & #8!
1. Olloclip 4-in-1 Lens System $79.99 for iPhone 6/6s- fisheye, wide-angle, 10x macro, and 15x macro lenses
2. Gardenia’ Scented Candle $60 – Every bloggers favorite candle.. I mean.. who wouldn’t love a room that smells like Gardenia?
3. Fuzzy Pom Keychain $15 – Add a little whimsy with an oversized pom and metallic accent
4. Gold Stripe Thermal Mug $18 – Sip in style
5. Faux Fur Convertible Clutch -$24 – Super chic and affordable
6. Harpers Bazaar: Greatest Hits $70 – Best Coffee Table Book
7. UP MOVE(TM) activity tracker $55 – A chic device that tracks users’ steps, calories burned and sleep patterns. Perfect for the Healthy Girl
8. slip™ for beauty sleep ‘Slipsilk™’ Pure Silk Pillowcase $71 – This anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase by slip for beauty sleep is like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night
9. Casper Dining Armchair in Clear $100 – perfect as a piece by it self, with your desk, or vanity
10. Glass Box $18 – Hello Gorgeous!
11. ‘Dot Monogram’ Flameless Candle $22 – Great for the fashionista with kids or pets!
12. Letter Bag Charm $18 – Perfect Stocking Stuffer