The big question everyone is asking...will Nordstrom restock for Anniversary Sale? I know many best selling items are sold out but Nordstrom has been quoted saying, "We do anticipate having additional inventory for many items on July 19, which is the first day of the Anniversary Sale." Sounds like they are restocking items during the first day of Public Access at 9:30 AM PST!! I have already seen some items like this leopard cami and my favorite long cardigan restock that were sold out. So that may be true that they were holding some items! But note that lots of people make returns and exchanges so be sure to bookmark this page and follow me on liketoknow.it/gypsytan to check for daily restock Anniversary items!
I have been putting together outfits from all my 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Picks for you guys to get inspiration and outfit ideas. All my try-on sessions saved under "NSale" in my highlights on my Instagram so you can hop on there to check out the videos.
A quick note for sizing reference: I am 5’8, usually a medium, a 29 in most denim and a size 8.5 in shoes. TTS means = true to size.
1. Topshop Crop Faux Leather Moto Jacket: obsessed with this light grey jacket!! can't beat the price under $65! (I got US 8)
2. HALOGEN Double Face Coat: This coat is so easy to style! It fits oversized but I think it is perfect to layer over sweaters in the fall/winter.
3. Leith Boyfriend Blazer- perfect camel color. oversized fit. size down if you want closer fit. (fits oversized; similar here & here)
4. BERNARDO Double Face Wrap Coat- it feels and looks luxurious!! This wrap coat gets its cozy (yet lightweight) feel from a brushed double-face fabric with the look and feel of wool. I love how long it is and perfect to keep you warm while heading to work or date night! (wearing medium)
1. Topshop Dad Jeans: hands down my favorite denim! Crossing my fingers they will restock these! size down! size down (wearing 28)
2. Madewell Skinny Crop Jeans: Holy comfortable! These are high-rise magic denim. They are so comfy they feel like leggings!! Size down. I got 28.
3. SPANX leggings: If you don't own a pair of Spanx leggings... you're missing out! A serious closet staple!! I wear a medium.
4. High Waist Crop Flare Jeans: These jeans are amazing! Cant beat the price for $39! They have the perfect amount of stretch! True to size. wearing 29.
1. Corduroy Pants: so cute to dress up or down for work!
2. High-waisted trousers: You can style these so many ways for work or just weekend brunch with your girlfriends!
3. Suede Skirt: I've had this skirt for 2 years now and wear it often in the fall! I linked similar ones above as well
1. White Loafers: hands down my favorite shoe find so far. As you can see in all my outfits!! It is real leather so it is stif at first but I promise it will break and it is comfy!! (tts) 8.5
2. Converse: platform sandals with a touch of gold!?!?! Yes please! (size-down) 8
3. BLONDO Waterproof Hidden Wedge Sneaker: Sneaker wedges that a waterproof!! A MUST especially for us PNW! (tts) 8.5
4. Vince Booties - great staple for fall! (tts) 8.5
5. Nikes (tts) 8.5 - love the colors!
6. Pointy-Toe Boots: the most comfy semi-slouchy boots!! (tts) 8.5
1. GloPro: This microneedling pro has done wonders to my skin! Read Everything You Need To Know About Microneedling At Home.
2. Styling Iron: I use to create the perfect wuick and easy wave! I have a tutorial on my IGTV!
3. Mirror with light: this is amazing for makeup and skincare!
4. The Pillow Talk Full Size Lip Kit
5. Slip Pillowcase: I literally cannot sleep without it. I even take it on my travels!
You can see this blog post of the breakdown of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale home finds here.