Unless you live under a rock, then you already know about 101 benefits about coconut oil. It’s the mother of all multi-taskers. If you’re like me and use it as a panacea for all beauty struggles then you will love Kopari (if you haven’t heard of them yet).
Kopari is a beauty brand that uses coconut oil as the base of each and every one of its skin and body care products. Their dedication to coconut oil goes way deeper. They consider everything from picking to packing.
I was first introduced to Kopari in late 2015 and was intrigued by the packaging. I was sick of having to keep a gargantuan jug of coconut oil in my bathroom and love their Organic Coconut Melt in a chic jar that comes with a convenient little spoon. The packaging was the hook but the product is what really got me coming back for more.
Kopari isn’t just any ‘grocery grade’ coconut oil. Because all of their products are made with 100-percent organic coconut oil, it doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I have been loving their body care line:
Coconut Crush Scrub is the BEST scrub I have ever used! The brown sugar scrub is infused with small pieces of Tahitian coconut shell to buff the dry stuff right off your body. I found that for best results, I squeeze out a portion of scrub and rub it all over my DRY skin. Can be used on dry or wet.
Combining the Scrub with Coconut Body Milk is the best skin combo EVER! It is a very rich dry oil moisturizer that will keep you hydrated without feeling greasy. The bottle lasts a long time.
I love taking Coconut Body Oil with me to the beach on summer days! The scent is a cross between gardenia with Hawaiian tropic. The spray oil is great for VERY dry areas. I must admit I am not using any coconut oil on my face as I already have oily skin.
In a coconutshell, all Kopari products are specifically designed to leverage the natural benefits of coconut oil and are free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, GMOs and other harmful ingredients. I would grab a jar of Coconut Melt right now, and let my list below to help you get creative with coconuts.
1. Overnight Leave-in Hair Moisturizer: I’ve actually done this since I was 5 years old. My sweet grandma would use to wrap my hair with olive or coconut oil. Make sure to put a towel on your pillow.
2. Massage Oil: warm coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of essential oil like lavender, or peppermint for a soothing massage mix.
3. Dry Feet Treatment: – I mix with Epsom salt to form a foot scrub.
4. Breath Freshener – aka Oil Pulling. I mix a spoonful of coconut with organic peppermint essential oil.
5. Itch Relief: Burns, bug bites, and bruises can all be soothed with a topical balm of coconut oil.
6. Shaving Cream: This works wonder for a dry shave!
7. Tanning Oil:
8. Makeup Brush Cleaner: we are suppose to clean our brushes at least once a month. I use two parts antibacterial soap and one part coconut oil.
9. Lip Balm: I love this for chap lips!
10. Cuticle Oil: I also find that it helps my manicure last longer!
11. Frizz Tamer: I use a tiny dime-size amount mix with peppermint essential oil to tame flyways.
What is your favorite way to use coconut oil?
|Kopari Beauty rain or sunshine!|
|I keep a jar of Coconut Melt on my nightstand to slather all over my legs and feet before bed|
In partnership with Kopari Beauty, a brand I have been using for years!
January 1st, 2018 at 4:25 am
This article important and really good the for me is.Thanks!